Open Towers
Hello and welcome to Open Towers - the best fansite around!

Login Or Register Now !!

And make sure you register at http://www.openhotel.co.uk < The BEST retro there is!
Open Towers
Hello and welcome to Open Towers - the best fansite around!

Login Or Register Now !!

And make sure you register at http://www.openhotel.co.uk < The BEST retro there is!
Open Towers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Towers

A Great Fan Site Made in Honour of Open Hotel

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inENTER OPENHOTEL
JukeBox

MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

American, Asian and Australian on a Plane Dj-habbo
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
novelty
American, Asian and Australian on a Plane I_vote_lcapAmerican, Asian and Australian on a Plane I_voting_barAmerican, Asian and Australian on a Plane I_vote_rcap 
Anthany
American, Asian and Australian on a Plane I_vote_lcapAmerican, Asian and Australian on a Plane I_voting_barAmerican, Asian and Australian on a Plane I_vote_rcap 
Levinia
billybobcool6
lexalike
R-Zilla
Ciaran511
Rhys
ki-oh-boi
GymSockss.

American, Asian and Australian on a Plane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
novelty
Super Mod
Super Mod
novelty

American, Asian and Australian on a Plane Empty
PostSubject: American, Asian and Australian on a Plane   American, Asian and Australian on a Plane I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:27 pm

Theres an American, Asian and an Australian on a plane and they have to lose some wait off the plane or they are going to crash.

The American says, holding a hamburger, "we have too many of these in our country" and throws it off the plane.

The Asian says, Holding a laptop, "we have too many of these in our country," and throws it off the plane.

The Australian says, Holding nothing, "we have too many of these Asians in our country," and throws the asian off the plane.

I am sorry if this is offensive to any asians, But it's true we do have too many asians in Australia.

what kind of joke is this.lol.
im an asian also.
i know many asian stay at australia today.
Back to top Go down
Levinia
Admin
Admin
Levinia

PostSubject: Re: American, Asian and Australian on a Plane   American, Asian and Australian on a Plane I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:36 am

Try to keep your jokes CLEAN please.

You do not want to offend other people.
Back to top Go down
novelty
Super Mod
Super Mod
novelty

PostSubject: Re: American, Asian and Australian on a Plane   American, Asian and Australian on a Plane I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:10 am

im sorry again Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American, Asian and Australian on a Plane   American, Asian and Australian on a Plane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American, Asian and Australian on a Plane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open Towers :: Outside Of Open Towers :: Humour Zone-
Jump to: